Webyx Plugin Settings
To customize general plugin settings just go to Settings > Webyx Plugin Settings.
- Webyx license: enter your activation key here in order to use the Webyx for Gutenberg Pro version.
- Hide WP admin top bar: hide WordPress admin top bar in Webyx pages preview.
- Enable Webyx menu: enable Webyx menu "Display location" in Appearance/Menus/Menu structure/Menu Settings.
- Version manager: you can browse the list of available previous versions of the plugin.
- Maintenance and support: you can directly send an email to receive support from the developer team.